1. When will my supplies order be shipped after placing an online order?
For items that are currently in stock, the order will be placed within 48 hours of submission.
2. How can I search for a specific supply item on the supplies site?
You can search supply items by typing in a specific item number in the search bar in the top right corner.
3. How can I view recent products that I have ordered?
Once you are logged into your account, there will be a section titled “Your Products.” You will be able to view recent products ordered and products that you might need for your equipment but have not yet purchased.
4. How do I add a P.O. Number to my online order?
You can put your P.O. Number in the Notes section, which will be available when you place an order.
5. How do I apply for terms when creating a BIS Supplies Account?
If you choose not to pay by credit card, there will be an option to apply for terms. Once this option is selected, there will be a credit card application that you will need to fill out and attach. Once received, it will take 7-10 business days for processing.
6. Who do I need to contact if I have any questions or concerns about my recent supplies order?
You can contact the main supplies number at 866-604-3677. We will assist you in any way we can.